Book Thoughts by Rachelle
Finance is something that all of us need to know something about, but most of us don’t know enough. If you’re like me, many finance books are bo-ring or use lingo that is hard to follow. And if you’re like me, you’re still looking for a great book to help you manage your money that is actually FUN to read. Ahem* I have a book for you. I’d like you to meet this incredibly smart and simple book–Million Dollar Diva.
Pinkston shares her experiences honestly and simply in ways that help the reader identify with common financial problems and see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Here’s more about the book:
Finally—the woman’s answer to growing rich safely! Women today face more money challenges than ever before, from managing careers and families to finances—the demands on their time and resources are increasing. Bad financial advice abounds, and it can be hard to know what to do. Award-winning author Tristi Pinkston teams up with bestselling authors Brett Kitchen and Ethan Kap to bring you Million Dollar Diva. Experience Tristi’s real-life transformation from struggling in debt to million-dollar retirement!
In This Book, You’ll Discover:
– The 5-step, simple, safe, and predictable process to change living paycheck-to-paycheck to enjoying wealth and security.
– How to give yourself a $400 per month raise without asking the boss or working a minute of overtime.
– “Spend Like a Diva.” How to have anything you want—nice vacations, eating out, trips to the mall. It’s all part of the plan!
– The secret formula of how to completely eliminate your debt in 1/3 the time and save tens of thousands on interest costs in the process. You’ll see why all the TV gurus are wrong!
– 5 Million-Dollar-Diva investing strategies that will grow your money safely and predictably every year, without the guesswork.
– Plus! Discover the key to stop fighting and quarreling with your spouse about money forever!
Imagine yourself living debt-free and building a million-dollar retirement safely and securely, so you can have total confidence in yourself and your future.
You can be a Million Dollar Diva!
Other books you may enjoy:
Visit Rachelle’s Book Review Page to see all reviews HERE.
Grab these free tips from a bestselling and award-winning author HERE
*Affiliate links used in post. All reviews shared are Rachelle’s honest opinion.*